PETG-GF 3D printing granules
Roffelsen’s PETG-GF 3D printing granules are for adding superior strength and toughness to your printed part.
PETG is a copolymer of the synthetic polymer Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET). By adding short glass fibers, which are designed to have a good connection to the PETG polymer backbone, the mechanical properties of the PETG are increased enormously.
Benefits of Roffelsen 3D PETG-GF granules are:
- Superior strength and toughness (impact strength) compared to PLA, ABS and non-filled PETG:
- Flexural modulus more than 3 tomes higher than non-filled PETG
- Tensile strength more than 2x higher than non-filled PETG
- Impact strength more than 10% higher than non-filled PETG
- Superior stiffness
- Good printable and very low odor emission during printing
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption
- Superior chemical resistance to diluted aqueous solutions of mineral acids, bases, salts, and soaps, and to aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, and a variety of oils.
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder nozzle temperature: Ideally 220 to 230°C
- Print Bed: The bed is ideally kept between 60°C to 80°C
- Nozzle: Please note that the glass fiber reinforced granules are abrasive and can wear out a brass or aluminum nozzle. Therefore we recommend to use hardened steel nozzles.